  From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Denise Wood
  Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2001 1:15 PM
  To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
  Subject: RE: Accessibility of Salt Lake Olympic Site

  Mike - this report is very powerful and certainly should make the SLC
officials take notice if we were to create a similar report on their site.
Tom's demo of how it can be done is a lesson in itself for us.

  Certainly reference to this example is a good start in a presenting a case
to those responsible for commissioning the design of the web site. It would
be good if we could also prepare a report on the SLC site.

  I've made a bit of a start in my very earlier email and others have
contributed already to the discussion about the site. What does everyone
think about starting to shape up a document like TomW's but based on the SLC
site with contributions from those who can?

  Denise
  Dr Denise L Wood
  Lecturer: Professional Development (online teaching and learning)
  University of South Australia
  CE Campus, North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
  Ph:    (61 8) 8302 2172 / (61 8) 8302 4472 (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
  Fax:  (61 8) 8302 2363 / (61 8) 8302 4390
  Mob: (0413 648 260)
  Email:  Denise.Wood@unisa.edu.au
  WWW:
http://www.unisanet.unisa.edu.au/staff/homepage.asp?Name=Denise.Wood