Re: Accessible Flash

Joe,
  yes, a text transcript would be most helpful.  I need to examine our logs
to see if one exists, if not, then that is an item to be done.  I am sure
that I am guilty of having other videos up with either captioning or audio
description, but lack the text transcripts.  We will worked toward making
this more complete as time goes on.  Thanks for the vote of confidence in
what AbleTV does.

Jeffrey Pledger