RE: Overly Verbose Alt Tags

Ouch! That is a bad design for sure. It makes me want to apply for a
Webmaster job to fix the problem :). [grin]
--
    "Now I have you where I want you... where is my jar of Bull ants?"
                                                             --unknown
   \ _ /                     The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    ( )       ICQ UIN: 2223658. Resume: http://ptp-resume.home.dhs.org

On Thu, 16 Aug 2001 Andrew.Arch@visionaustralia.org.au wrote:

> Hi Patrick,
>
> The section I referred to (animal feeding and interpretation:
> http://natzoo.si.edu/hilights/animaldemos/index.htm) contains a large
> amount of information about feeding times and interpretive activities - the
> catch is that this information is all provided as GIFs (img1.gif &
> img3.gif) with no alt text or other means of getting to the information
> except visually!

[snipped a bunch of old stuff]