Re: hiding accessibility features

The other problem is that there will be partially sighted users who will from
time to time want the description, and want to be able to find it.

If you provide multiple versions of your site you might like to do this in
the version that is optimised for visual use with mouse, but I would not do
it generally on a site.

Charles