RE: Process/Procedure for Accessibility Testing of Software

There is a start on it as part of techniques for ATAG:  Techniques for
Evaluating Authoring Tool Accessibility at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/WD-ATAG10-EVAL-20000913/

(The idea is that we will make this more complete and it will be a part of
the ATAG techniques in a new draft)

comments and contributions very welcome by the way - please send them to
w3c-wai-au@w3.org

cheers

Charles McCN

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Mike Paciello wrote:

  I would bet that Kitch, Jutta, and Shawn can get you things. I will send you
  things I've done as well.

  -Mike