RE: President's New Freedom Initiative on disability

Rob,

Thanks for the info on this -- but please try to keep messages on this list
brief; as focused as possible on Web accessibility; and bear in mind that
not everyone on the list is from the U.S.

If there's follow-up information available on this, please send it as a
pointer to a URI, and/or excerpt the brief part that might be relevant to
Web accessibility.

Thank you,

- Judy

--
Judy Brewer  jbrewer@w3.org  +1.617.258.9741      http://www.w3.org/WAI
Director, W3C's Web Accessibility Initiative