RE: Caution about Style Sheets

Also think about what is readable here.  To me this means as long as the
words and meaning make sense.  Gow about an entire web site, does this need
to be degradable consistently or the same way across the entire web site?
Would be great for consistency, however, I do not think it would be
required.