From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Anthony Quinn
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 3:38 AM
To: WAI Mailing list
Subject: testing to ensure 508 compliance

Hi all,

I've been following the discussion on compliance with the WAI guidelines as
they relate to the section 508 requirements. Is there a specific agency who
has responsibility to test if a site complies and how do they do this?

cheers

Anthony

 Anthony Quinn                     UI Design Manager

   Frontend ~ Usability Engineering & Interface Design
   40 Westland Row, Dublin 2, Republic of Ireland

          Visit our Usability InfoCentre at:
      http://www.frontend.com/usability_infocentre/

 anthony.quinn@frontend.com       tel: +353 1 241 1600
 http://www.frontend.com          fax: +353 1 241 1601