Re: Fw: Disturbing trend in tables

Actually, without a closing /p tag, it is not valid XML and thus not
valid XHTML.  Is the lack of a closing p element causing the problem
in JAWS, or is it that JAWS just doesn't allow for p tags within a table?
It sounds like the tool that output this XHTML needs to be fixed to
output valid XML.  If adding a closing p tag to each td does not result
in JAWS functioning properly, then it seems JAWS should be fixed as well.

	- Erik