PGP MIME Email [was: Re: inaccessible site due to css [was: Re: Politics: Strict Guidelines Considered Harmful]]

Hi

Two Outlook using members of the list have emailed me saying that they
can't read my messages.

I have never seen Outlook but from what has been reported to me I
understand that it has been designed in a way that forces users to open
PGP MIME email in Notepad rather then allowing users to view it
in-line.

I have had reports from some Outlook users that multi-part PGP MIME
email is OK -- so this email has an extra attachment which should enable
Outlook users to read this, and my last message -- see below.

I'm not sure what to do in the future, I'm reluctant to stop PGP signing
all me email because if it's not all signed what's the point of signing
anything?

Chris

--
Chris Croome <chris@webarchitects.co.uk>