Re: Business case study

From:     "accessability group" <sifyalok@sify.com>@w3.org on 11/30/2000
06:10 AM GMT
Please respond to "accessability group" <sifyalok@sify.com>
Sent by:  w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org

To:  w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
cc:   (bcc: Karl F. Hebenstreit Jr./MKC/CO/GSA/GOV)

Subject:  Business case study

alokjain -

I'll look through my bookmarks for more links on case studies, but
regarding usability, here are a few websites you should take a look at if
you haven't already

Karl Hebenstreit, Jr.
US General Services Administration
Office of Governmentwide Policy

Usability Case Studies
http://usableweb.com/topics/001315-0-0.html

For Use, Larry Constantine & Lucy Lockwood
http://www.foruse.com/siteindex.htm

useit.com: Jakob Nielsen's Website
http://www.useit.com/

Dear all,

Am new to adopting usability in a formal manner
and want to do a business case study (from
usability point of view , in an e-business
scenario) for my organization. Could anyone tell
me about what should a business case study have?
Can anyone point me to any such studies available
on net?

regards
alokjain
India