Re: Looking for bad JavaScript examples!

try www.internet.com
  I think the menus across the top of the screen might be what you are
looking for. They only appear when the mouse cursor runs across the dots
beneath the menu titles (they are the diaganol ones...).
  I work in an adaptive technology lab and have users using Jaws 3.7 with
refreshable brail and voice. We haven't figured out a way to access those
menus yet.

-brian