Re: quirie?[Fwd: RE: Problems With RealPlayer Embedded in Web Pages]

Patrick,

I went to the web site you referenced.  Can you direct me to which link
would play the video embedded in a web page to see if the keyboard
shortcuts work out o.k.  Or if this site doesn't have any video, an example
that someone might have as to an embedded real g2 video in a web page would
work.  Thanks.

Jeffrey Pledger