Re: quirie?[Fwd: RE: Problems With RealPlayer Embedded in Web Pages]

Unless they are put into the activex controlls, they will not function. I
had resorted to having an instance of real player open rather than using the
embedded real player because of this.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
ftp://poehlman.clark.net