Re: quirie?[Fwd: RE: Problems With RealPlayer Embedded in Web Pages]

Granted you might want to do something, but by doing it you make it
inaccessible seems pointless.  I don't like havig to hear the extra chatter
when my Real G2player opens or when windows media player opens as well.
However, when they open in their own separate window, the applications are
accessible.  Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Jeffrey Pledger