RE: Anchor Names -- a P4 item?

Dear Charles,

Thanks, but title is of no help -- and it's other peoples pages I want to
see fixed!

I guess I am thinking about the situation where the anchor is exposed in the
location window.  Also, I know I am not alone in my habit of browsing the
source code in many situations.

This seems like a legitimate P3 item to me, but perhaps I am alone in that
opinion?

Or is this a general design issue, and therefore not in the domain of the
WCAG?  "Use sensible file names for your HTML documents" is not in the WCAG
either.  Can anyone point me to a reference (with face validity) that
includes such basics?

Thanks.