Re: Ideas for accessible maps?

At 04:09 AM 11/25/99 -0500, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>Have you thought about talking signs? (I can't use pdfs on this machine, so I
>can't see the layout either).

Talking signs would help the visitor to the show.  Doesn't help the visitor
to the website.  I suppose you could annotate the map of the show floor
with the audio messages the signs transmit.

Al

PS: for anyone not acquainted with talking signs you might want to start at

S-K INST/RERC/Introduction to Talking Signs

http://www.ski.org/rerc/WCrandall/intro.htm