RE: Accessibility of Amaya browser/editor

aloha, charles!

while i don't have a solution, i would strongly recommend that you email:
        <www-amaya@w3.org>

with your problem statement...  www-amaya is a public emailing list, which is
archived at:
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-amaya/

there is also a list for those interested in participating in the development
of Amaya from a programming standpoint:
        <www-amaya-developers@w3.org>

which is also open to the public and archived at:
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-amaya-developers/

you might also want to investigate the Amaya web space, located at:
        http://www.w3.org/amaya/

and the Amaya FAQ, located at:
        http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/FAQ.html
gregory

At 09:52 AM 10/18/99 -0700, you wrote:
>The problem I have with Amaya is that I can't get it to work at all. I've
>downloaded it several times and tried to install it on Windows 98. When I
>use it, it quickly locks up my computer and forces me to warm reboot. I
>suspect some kind of memory problem. I've got 128 MB SDRAM, so I think it
>should work. But it doesn't.
>
>Anyone know the solution to this problem? I'd really like to try out Amaya
>and perhaps offer some suggestions...
>
>Thanks,
>
>Charles F. Munat
>Seattle, Washington

He that lives on Hope, dies farting
     -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
   WebMaster and Minister of Propaganda, VICUG NYC
        <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/index.html>