Re: Which form item is more accessible?

		I agree.  I've also found that navigating a list or combo box is reliably done
with the up and down arrow keys, whereas radio buttons sometimes use left and right arrow and
other times up and down arrow.  If I guess wrong, then I may move to another control and have
to navigate back to the set of radio buttons.  Also, some screen readers mistakenly identify
checkboxes as radio buttons, apparently because the graphic indicators are not standard.

Regards,
Jamal