Subject: Re: I will not buy and why?
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 18:53:00
From: Gil White <gil.white@netmechanic.com>
To: poehlman@clark.net
CC: jeff.morgan@netmechanic.com

Dear Mr. Poehlman,

Thank you for your mail below.  By copy of this message to our Support
Manager you will receive a detailed reply
very soon.  I am very sorry that you have experienced problems
recently.
 Only one week ago did we launch our
new NetMechanic site after several months of work.  We did encounter
some
problems after we launched that escaped our earlier testing.  Our team
has been working hard and has resolved
several problems.  Hopefully,
the problems you encountered are now fixed or will be very soon.
Your input is important to us.  Please feel free to e-mail me directly
if I can be of any service.  Our support
manage will be with you very soon.

regards,

Gil White
Director of Sales