appropriate reference card for blind web page designers?

this is forwarded from the advanced html list.  Please cc the original
poster below?  Thanks!

Date:    Tue, 31 Aug 1999 20:30:02 -0500
From:    Woody Anna Dresner <adresner@nbp.org>
Subject: QUESTION: Appropriate Reference Card for Blind Web Page
Designers

The National Braille Press produces computer books and reference cards
that
are designed to be of use to novice and advanced blind computer
users.  Recently, we produced a reference card for HTML 3.2.  We have
sold
out of these cards, and are trying to determine what would be the most
useful replacement for blind Web page designers to use.  Possibilities
include HTML 4.0, XHTML, or a brief guide to Front Page or some other
Web
page designing tool.  We can only afford to do one reference card, and
it
needs to be around 20 pages or less in length.  Any thoughts on which
of
these options would be the most beneficial, or any other suggestions
would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much.

Sincerely,