Re: color orange

At 12:18 AM 8/24/1999 , jonathan chetwynd wrote:
>Perhaps you remeber the days when snooker was in black and white on
>television?
>It was not very satisfactory, nor accessible.
>without a commentary, almost useless.

I've never watched snooker on black and white OR on color television.

>So perhaps you could answer my question as to whether your screen has a
>vigorous and acid orange.

Perhaps you could address this issue specifically to web accessibility,
as that's the topic of this mailing list.  Does my monitor display
the color orange?  Yes.  What exactly does that have to do with
this list, please?

Jonathan, I'm sure you mean well, but I really think you need to
either explain yourself better AND RELATE IT TO THE SUBJECT OF THIS
INTEREST GROUP, or else stop using the w3c-wai-ig list to make
cryptic comments about whatever pops into your head in the morning.

I mean, really, what are you trying to claim here?  That the web
is somehow inaccessible because you don't like the color of orange
that is produced by the monitor you're using?  If you really need
orange pages for some reason, there are plenty out there, e.g.:

      http://www.webstandards.org/

Enjoy!