Re: I submit it to you? [Fwd: Re: Help with a Website]

Good point Len, I had not looked at this tool until just now.  It seems to
be a very good idea but it also would seem to require a fair amount of
testing and research on the part of the person sending it
If I received a form like this as a webmaster I might assume any unchecked
items were okay, when the person sending it was only reporting on one or two
things they observed. Could lead to a lot of confusion.  It leaves me
wondering just what will be included in the message that goes to the
webmaster with my name on it.
Marti