Web Accessibility Education

At 05:54 PM 7/20/1999 , Judy Brewer wrote:
>Regarding responsibility for training, there appears to be an undercurrent
>in some of the comments earlier on this thread that if W3C publishes a
>guideline explaining how to make Web sites accessible, as a reference for
>those who would chose to make them accessible or to be referenced by
>organizations setting requirements on particular entities to make their
>sites accessible, then somehow W3C/WAI must assume responsibility to train
>any entities that have obligations to make accessible sites.

I for one am glad that the responsibility is not on the W3C/WAI
to educate people, because that means more potential income for
those of us who teach this kind of stuff. :)

BTW, next HWG online class in web accessibility starts August 2
with info at http://www.hwg.org/services/classes/d201.6.html
Tell a friend!