RE: simple & understandable

I don't know how many people noticed or missed Wendy's invitation for
people to join the content guidelines working group in an in-depth review
of this area.

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/1999AprJun/thread.html#612

While it is not immediately clear what should be done in this area, there
is plausible evidence that more could be done.  It's a good idea to take a
closer look at what that might be.  Please extend to the working group a
little suspension of judgement on where to draw the line or build any walls
until they have a time to dig a little deeper around the roots of these
problems.

Al