Re: simple & understandable

this is where we were at the beginning of the qed thread I believe.
It was my first impulse that there is a clear dichotomy with respect
to providing for the rendering of content and providing content in a
certain style.  Thanks people, this has been a good exercise.  It has
raised my awareness of the issues and needs to the point where I wil
follow with interest and substance where possible future developments
and understand the differences with respect to understanding and
access more fully.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet: