[Fwd: A Forwarded Request]

I thought it might be good for someone here to pick up on this?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: A Forwarded Request
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 12:33:28 -0400 (EDT)
From: Janina Sajka <janina@AFB.NET>
To: basr-l@trace.wisc.edu, uaccess-l@trace.wisc.edu,
webwatch@telelists.com
CC: royfox@banet.net

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 10:32:56 -0400
From: Curtis Fox <rayfox@banet.net>
To: Janina Sajka <janina@afb.net>

I am a radio producer who is doing a piece for the NPR program "On the
Media" about web accessibility for the blind.  So far I've interviewed
Gregory Rosmaita about the technical aspects and Steve Mendelsohn
about the
legal aspects.  I'm desperately looking for someone who will present
the
"other side" of the issue--someone who will complain about the burden
of
making web sites accessible to the blind.  The columnist William
Raspberry,
who wrote rather cynically about the Randy Tamez case in San
Francisco,
hasn't returned my call.  Does anyone have any other quick
suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Curtis Fox
212-505-5491
rayfox@banet.net

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

janina@afb.net