Re: abbr and acronym tags

At 05:25 PM 5/5/99 -0400, Nancy Massey wrote:
>When speaking to groups, individuals and clients I need to be able to
>explain who uses the title and how it works and why it should be included
>in html coding. I would appreciate it if  anyone can answer this for me or
>point me to a place or list who can.

It should also be noted a) IE5 "tool tips" are based on the TITLE
attribute. When you highlight your mouse over a word....TITLE pops up. b)
TITLE overrides ALT c) Mozilla is considering a similar implementation for NS5.
--
B.K. DeLong                  360 Huntington Ave.
Director                         Suite 140CSC-305

http://www.world-webmasters.org
bkdelong@pobox.com