RE: Usability testing

I'd use Netscape 3.x and 4.x, a version of MS Internet Explorer (as you
can't have two versions on the same machine to my knowledge), a text browser
such as lynx., PwWebSpeak for the voice browser and maybe Opera if you have
extra time and money.  Also to be considered is the use of a general screen
reader such as Jaws For Windows.  Use of tools such as bobby and HTML
validators is also essential.  It might be sensible to have disabled users
actually do the testing.

See also:
http://www.eeicom.com/dcwebmasters/pwd/
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Grid/5447/access.html (not yet