Re: Pop-ups and new windows

Thanks, David.

Any chance I could get more specific info on the problems each condition
creates?
* Pop-up Confirmation boxes
* Spawning new browser windows
* Spawning specifically sized  browser windows (e.g. 640 x 480)
* Spawning browser windows without standard toolbars etc.

Perhaps the answers seem obvious to people with more experience, but I'm still
a beginner to all this and I'd like to understand the problems as much as
possible.

 -- Paul