RE: offline validator / virtual browsers

Try http://www.unipress.com/cgi-bin/WWWeblint/  if you register for $16 per
year you can cut and paste your code.  Also if you do not want to pay, then
you are limited to approx 2k.  you can call tehm and register.  Your
account will be turned on within 30 minutes.