RE: Placing generic navigation links

yes, you don't turn the page till you've reached the end usually perhaps,
and neither do I.  may I make a suggestion?  how about a link to a nav
page at the top and the links from it on the bottom?
this doesn't completely solve the whole issue, but it may be a start.

 On Wed, 15 Jul 1998, Kathy Seven Williams wrote:

> At 04:16 PM 7/15/98 -0400, Jamie Fox wrote:
> >PW WebSpeak 1.4.3 will read through to the bottom of the page regardless of
> >the length on a graphical browser
>
> I prefer the links at the bottom of the page for many reasons, not the
> least of which is that I'm usually at the bottom of the page when I decide
> I want to leave it and go somewhere else - after I've read what is there on
> the page. Several screen readers read through a page whether or not it is
> all on the screen, and I like the fact that in MSIE WinVision automatically
> reads a full page on its own from top to bottom without keystrokes so that
> I wouldn't have to do anything until the bottom of the screen if that was
> where the menu was located.
>
> K7

Hands-On-Technolog(eye)s
touching the internet