Re: Placing generic navigation links

Hello!

I just asked that question to a visually impair co-workers. His opinion
is that it's better in the bottom. His reason is that if you put it on the
top you'll have to read them on braille terminal or hear them in
systhesis before getting to the matter of the page. Some pages may
have 5 or 10 of that links and thus it takes some time. In bottom, you
could browse to it if needed and not be bothered when you don't
want to!

Regards

Dominic Labbé
Dominicl@visuaide.com