Re: Just a idea

Joao Caribe wrote:

> 3) Take a look of complete release (english and Portuguese)
> and a live example, and leave a comment / suggestion on our
> project forum.
> http://www.flash-brasil.com.br/blindness
> please use "guest" as login and password.
> Please let me know what you think about this, if you
> aggree, disagree. If you found consistence or not.
> If there was some visual impaired on this mailing list
> let us know your comment, it's much important to
> the project.

Interesting idea. It could be helpful for people with low vision, but
requiring people who are fully blind to randomly move a mouse around in
hopes of hitting a link or some text is a bit impractical.

How would a blind person know if they had found all of the info or
whether there is more info they have missed on the screen -- or worse
yet OFF the screen if the window needs to be scrolled down? If a blind
user finds a link once but searches to see what else is on the screen,
how long will it take to find a link the second time -- assuming the
user can remember what it was?

Is there a thorough, practical keyboard access method I missed?

Good luck. Keep working on it.
 -- Paul