Re: Accessibility - No. 10 Downing Street Website

Dear Iain,

Thanks for raising this issue!  I see that you also posted it to
usenet, so I am not breaching any confidences in forwarding it to
others.

This looks to be such a crass example, and in such an exposed place,
that I'm taking the initiative of bringing it to the attention of the
WAI Interest Group, who might have more practical experience than I
have in the matter of bringing influence in the right places.

Have you got any plausible email contact addresses for this, i.e
that show any prospects of not being filtered out by the very
web "designers" who are creating this monstrosity?