Re: Radio buttons and labels (Bobby hates me)

[on the content]

That is another good example.  There are probably cases where it
is better.  But it is not "the correct" way to do it, to the
exclusion of the earier example, so far as I can tell.  I believe
that the previous example also satisfies the purpose of the
guideline.  The earlier example has the advantage of making the
least change in the appearance of the page.

[on crossposting]

Someone suggested sending separate posts of the same content to
two lists, if you feel you need to send something both places.
This reduces inadvertent cross-posting by people replying to your
message.

On the whole, if you send the full text of something to WAI-IG,
you don't need to cross-post to another WAI list.  The
topical groups are supposed to monitor what is happening here.

By the way, threads like this one would be good to expose in the
HTML Writers Guild context, as well.  And bring back a suggestion
for an answer to WAI-GL if a consensus emerges.

Al Gilman