Re: Radio buttons and labels (Bobby hates me)

At 12:19 p.m. 04/13/98 -0400, Al Gilman wrote:
>By the way, threads like this one would be good to expose in the
>HTML Writers Guild context, as well.  And bring back a suggestion
>for an answer to WAI-GL if a consensus emerges.

Uh oh, my ears are burning. :)

I can certainly bring issues to the Guild's lists -- I can't
guarantee a concensus report though :).  Getting more than 2
or 3 HWG members to agree on anything is quite some work! :)

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
Governing Board Member, HTML Writers Guild