Re: Radio buttons and labels (Bobby hates me)

I'm crossposting this to wai-gl cause it seems relevant.

It's not clear to me that the radio button INPUT element needs to be
nested within a LABEL. Suppose for, example, the label, and the radio
button were in two separate columns of a table. I think the correct
labelling of a radio button would be:

<INPUT TYPE="radio" name="foo" value="backfile" ID="rb1" checked>

and then someplace else, but usually right after or right before,

<LABEL FOR="rb1">Current research</LABEL>

Josh Krieger
CAST