RE: CSS 2: priorities in cascading order

Up on http://microsoft.com/enable/products/ie4.htm
<http://microsoft.com/enable/products/ie4.htm>  we have a couple of High
Contrast style sheets that can be downloaded.

A word of warning:  The initial version of IE 4.0 had a serious bug in the
CSS support - namely it faulted if there was bad CSS syntax.  That's not a
bad problem is you run "browser only."  But if you have the Active Desktop
enabled, it prevents the shell from booting.

This is corrected in the latest version, 4.01.
Charles Oppermann
Active Accessibility, Microsoft Corporation
mailto:chuckop@microsoft.com http://microsoft.com/enable/
"A computer on every desk and in every home, usable by everyone!"