Re: Multipe Inheritance

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@access.digex.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 22:58:25 -0400 (EDT)
To: dd@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-hc@w3.org
to follow up on what Daniel Dardailler said:

> For instance, if one wants to declare a TABLE as being both of
> class=record and class=cost, it's impossible, since SGML only allows
> for one attribute setting (someone told me that someday, correct and
> ignore this message if this isn't true).

CLASS takes a list already:

                           The global structure of an HTML document (p27 of 39
   class = [180]cdata-list
          This attribute assigns a class or set of classes to a specific
          instance of an element. Any number of elements may be assigned
          the same class name or names. They must be separated by white
          space characters.

-- Al

Now, the fact that AXIS doesn't do the same _is_ a bug.