[test type & terminology] Minutes August 22nd, week 6

Hey folks,

For today, the test types & terminology subgroup discussed examples of
adaptive tests. This is proving difficult. Nothing in WCAG 2 really fits
the mold of an adaptive test, and anything new isn't going to be as widely
understood and agreed on. We then looked at the method types; prescriptive,
adaptive, and procedural. Important questions around these are if the
difference between adaptive and procedural is in their repeatability; Is a
non-repeatable method acceptable for WCAG 3?

For next week, we're going to update the Section 4 Test text, so that we
can discuss this and get it into a pull request for AGWG the week after.