Re: Accessible authentication Updates

No objection — but we should include a note that "allowing passwords to be pasted in - does not require that the person remember a password"    or some other wording that
a) does not sound like we just suddenly are not allowing any passwords to be use on the web (that will create a quick firestorm) and
b) stops the practice of blocking the pasting of passwords into a field (thus requiring a heavy cognitive memory task that can be very difficult for many really good strong passwords)

Gregg Vanderheiden
gregg@vanderheiden.us