RE: CFC - Updates to ACT rule "Common Input Aspects"

+1

like Detlev, I’m hoping a different term than “common input aspects” is adopted in the future. That was discussed on the call and seemed friendly.
mg

From: Detlev Fischer <detlev.fischer@testkreis.de>
Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 7:24 AM
To: Chuck Adams <charles.adams@oracle.com>, WCAG list (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org) <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: CFC - Updates to ACT rule "Common Input Aspects"
This looks sound (so +1) I was just a bit confused by the term "input aspects" - when I hear input, I think foremost of user input modalities (keyboard, pointer, speech, etc.) But technically all this is input to the rule, so fine. I guess
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
This looks sound (so +1)
I was just a bit confused by the term "input aspects" - when I hear input, I think foremost of user input modalities (keyboard, pointer, speech, etc.)
But technically all this is input to the rule, so fine. I guess other terms (like "common contributing aspects") have been weighed and rejected?