Re: Consistent help

If this SC came from the COGA TF, then I'd like to understand if the need
is being met if:

   1. The help can appear visually in different locations of the page from
   page-to-page, OR
   2. If it is plainly visible on one page and inside a closed toggle
   section on another.

Or is this SC only aimed at screen reader users, and therefore only the
serialized code order matters?

Thank you,

*Melanie Philipp, CPACC, WAS | *Director, Services Methodology
| 540-848-5220
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good
www.deque.com