Re: CFC - Target Size (min) SC

+1

Although I did just notice a small point; Targets don't *have* an area,
targets *are* an area. On the first sentence, I think I'd prefer reusing
the wording of 2.5.5 "The size of the target for pointer inputs is at least
24 by 24 CSS pixels except when". I'll open an issue for it. We can revisit.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core product owner - Facilitator ACT Task Force - Co-chair ACT-Rules