Re: Floating Action Buttons

> On 02/07/2020 01:04, Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
>> One potential approach could be to treat it conceptually like a
>> separate panel/interface/region

And I just remembered now that this (using F6) is/was the suggested
approach for how to implement non-modal dialogs and how to handle moving
to/from them. So extending the idea further, the FAB could be treated
essentially like a miniature non-modal dialog (though it may feel a bit
tight letting the user jump to it and then locking their focus to it
until the navigate back out of it with SHIFT+F6).

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux