Re: Floating Action Buttons

On 02/07/2020 01:04, Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
> One potential approach could be to treat it conceptually like a separate
> panel/interface/region and allow the user to jump to it directly with F6
> (and away from it again with SHIFT+F6). I wouldn't attempt to just cycle
> between the two exclusively, as that would prevent users from then
> getting to other parts of the browser itself (address bar etc), so I'd
> keep it to just those two scenarios.

Additionally, as clumsy as it is, I'd suggest documenting this/hinting
at this somehow so users may be able to discover it, as it is fairly
non-standard (for a website at least) behavior (though fairly common, at
least in the Windows world, for actual native applications).

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux