Re: Amendment to visual indicators

Hey David,
I have the opposite concern with that. If we aren't prescriptive enough,
this is something that isn't going to get tested consistently. As you
suggest, why would underline pass but bold text would not? The current text
makes that clear; it's a "non-text line". I generally do prefer being less
prescriptive, but we should make sure it doesn't come at a cost of
inconsistency during testing.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe for Web product owner - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair ACT-R