Re: Amendment to visual indicators

An underline would pass. Bolding would not.

I tried to do that with "font type", and "font size". I think of bold as a
separate font type from its base. But underline does not have a separate
font type.

We could put that in the understanding or make it clearer in the
definition...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*