Re: WCAG 2.2 status update

Hey Alastair,
Some of my previous comments have not been addressed, such as for the EPUB
SC about not limiting the SC to an arbitrary list of publication types.
Others are for new content, such as the new definition of "step",
which uses the word "mechanism". Mechanisms, as it is defined in WCAG 2.1
includes solutions built into assistive technologies and user agents. I do
not think that is the right word to use here.

I think a good practice here would be not to consider an SC approved until
it has gone through a survey without major concerns. I realise the
surveying method is time consuming, but I don't think that just because it
has gone through a few iterations already it means its ready. We should be
thoughtful, make sure we get this right.